Pure Aesthetics & Skin Care prides itself on giving our clients a relaxing and peaceful environment to receive skin care services.
Please find below a list of policies that ensure our clients receive the best treatment possible.
Important Facial Information
- Avoid direct sunlight following a clinical facial.
- Wait 24 hours following a clinical facial before using Glycolic or any form of Retinoid products.
- Discontinue use on Retinoid products 1 week prior to any waxing and facial services.
- Avoid scrubs or depilatories for 48 hours following a clinical facial.
- Avoid strenuous activity for 24 hours following a clinical facial.
- Do NOT pick the skin following a clinical facial.
- Male clients should avoid shaving the day of appointment, clients may shave the day before.
Environ products are active formulas designed to treat skin conditions. Stimulating sensations are normal with product application but should not be painful. If a reaction should occur it would be necessary to make an appointment with your specialist prior to an exchange or return of products. All returns must be made within 15 days of purchase for exchange or clinic credit only.
A 48 hour cancellation is appreciated and required. There will be a $50.00 cancellation for missed appointments not canceled within the 48 hour period and will be due before scheduling another appointment. No shows will be responsible for paying the full price of the missed appointment prior to being rescheduled.
- All new clients are required to put a $50 deposit towards services- failure to provide proper cancellation notice will result in loss of deposit.
- We encourage all new clients to arrive 5-10 minutes early for their first appointment to fill out intake paperwork.
- To ensure safety, Pure Aesthetics does NOT allow children in the spa.
- There is no cell phone use when entering the building to ensure all clients are being serviced in a peaceful environment.
- Arriving more than 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment is considered a missed appointment in which a cancellation fee will incur.
- When entering the spa, please be mindful of other guests by keeping voices down to a minimal.